1. What is "Mobile OnlineSBI"?
It is our internet banking service optimized for mobile browsers. You can connect to us at https://m.onlinesbi.com. This service is available for Retail, Khata and Saral users.
2. What are the services available at "Mobile OnlineSBI"?
3. Can I make Intra-Bank/Inter-Bank/Credit Card (VISA) transfer with OTP and what is the daily limit through this mobile site?
User can now perform Intra-Bank/Inter-Bank/Credit Card (VISA) and IMPS transfer with One Time password (OTP) through this site (m.onlinesbi.com), provided user has set "Enable High Security" to "Yes" at the "Profile" section of our desktop site www.onlinesbi.com. In case "Enable High Security" is set to "No", users would be able to transact up to Rs. 10,000 per day without OTP. However, if the limit of Rs. 10,000 is exceeded, then OTP will be mandatory to complete the transaction....
Daily Limit through Mobile OnlineSBI:
|Intra-Bank, Inter-Bank, Credit Card (VISA) Bill Pay and IMPS Funds Transfer||Up to a cumulative of Rs. 50,000 per user|
|NPS contribution||Up to Rs. 50,000 per user|
Note: Transfer can be made only to those beneficiary A/c(s), which are activated through our desktop website www.onlinesbi.com. Addition and activation of new beneficiaries can happen only through our desktop site (www.onlinesbi.com).
4. How to register for "Mobile OnlineSBI" services?
5. Can I access from multiple mobile phones or only one mobile phone?
"Mobile OnlineSBI" is accessible from any mobile phone having internet connectivity. The rendering will generally be better on a smart phone.
6. What are the requirements for accessing "Mobile OnlineSBI"?
The mobile device should have the following:
7. What are the charges for availing this service?
Like the regular (desktop) version of OnlineSBI, this version is also free. Please consult with your telecom operator about the internet usage charges.
8. Which mobile phones are supported for "Mobile OnlineSBI"?
While it is our endeavour to make "Mobile OnlineSBI" supported on most Internet enabled handsets, you may experience issues with some handsets in logging into the site. Kindly provide your feedback on such issues by raising a ticket under "Customer Care" after logging into www.onlinesbi.com/personal....
Some of the common mobile OS include:
9. Are there Mobile OnlineSBI application available on Mobile Application Stores?
Mobile OnlineSBI is not available as an official downloadable application at major application stores like Google Play Store, Apple App Store, Blackberry App World, and Windows Market Place. Please validate the authenticity of such applications with the Bank before downloading such applications. Visit www.onlinesbi.com for a detailed list of official applications of State Bank of India, by clicking on "Official Applications" link under "Other Services".
10. How secure is "Mobile OnlineSBI"?
Mobile OnlineSBI is as secure as our regular Internet Banking platform.
11. What are the security measures/steps to be adopted while using Mobile OnlineSBI?
Please raise a ticket under the category "OnlineSBI on Mobile" by logging in our Internet Banking Portal www.onlinesbi.com/personal. Our customer support executives will provide the necessary assistance.