- What is TDS Enquiry?
TDS enquiry is a facility to generate the details of tax deducted from your deposit account during the previous financial year or projected tax for the current financial year.
- What are the types of accounts for which I can perform TDS enquiry?
You can enquire on any deposit account mapped to your Internet banking username.
- What are the criteria for deducting TDS?
TDS is deducted if the interest amount due to you exceeds Rs.10,000/- per annum.
- Can I generate the TDS details for any year?
Currently the facility for TDS enquiry is available for the current and previous financial years only.
- How long does it take to generate TDS details for an account?
It takes 30 minutes to generate the TDS details for an account.
- How is TDS projections for the current financial year useful to me?
The TDS projections for the current financial year help you to plan your tax investments.
- Can I print the TDS details PDF and submit it to Income tax department?
In order to produce a TDS certificate you need to print the TDS Details and get it signed by the authorized branch signatory.