Please ensure the following before logging in
- URL address on the address bar of your internet browser begins with "https"; the letter 's' at the end of "https" means 'secured'.
- Look for the padlock symbol either in the address bar or the status bar (mostly in the address bar) but not within the web page display area. Verify the security certificate by clicking on the padlock.
- The address bar has turned to green indicating that the site is secured with an SSL Certificate that meets the Extended Validation Standard.(Available in IE 7.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox 3.1 and above, Opera 9.5 and above, Safari 3.5 and above, Google chrome).
- Do not enter login or other sensitive information in any pop up window.
Beware of Phishing attacks
- Phishing is a fraudulent attempt, usually made through email, phone calls, SMS etc seeking your personal and confidential information.
- State Bank or any of its representative never sends you email/SMS or calls you over phone to get your personal information, password or one time SMS (high security) password. Any such e-mail/SMS or phone call is an attempt to fraudulently withdraw money from your account through Internet Banking. Never respond to such email/SMS or phone call. Please report immediately on if you receive any such email/SMS or Phone call. Immediately change your passwords if you have accidentally revealed your credentials.
- More security tips